1. Do what you love.
Everyone loves to do something, when you indulge yourself in your love you improve the way you feel about yourself. You improve your self esteem.
2. Help others out.
Nothing makes you feel a warm glow than when you unselfishly help others. of course you can argue…
3. Acknowledge your strengths
There is no one who has no strengths. Everyone is good at something, know what your good at and give yourself a pat on the back. Do things that bring this quality out into the open. Excercise it, make it stronger.
4. Don’t put up with crap.
There is no reason you should tolerate other people being mean to you. Even if they say they are doing it with love. Make sure people know they should be nice to you and if they refuse, walk away from them.
5. Drop your negative friends.
Hang out with people who are positive and support you. It may be fun to bitch and moan but if you hang out with these types of people you will eventually become one of them. You may have noticed that people who bitch and moan are never happy.
6. Do your research
A lot of self help books are a waste of time in the sense that the only person who can change you is you. Reading even this blog post will not change you unless you get emotionally involved with the information. Which is really hard as it’s really dry and boring. Go read biographies of people you respect, people who do positive things and attain huge success. Learn from the master not the self help guru who is always in debt.
7. Learn to accept compliments.
It’s hard to accept a compliment and not to dismiss it as being ridiculous. Someone has an opinion and it should be respected, even if you do not argee with it. If people think good about you then maybe you should too.
8. Include positivity in your life.
I’m not talking an airy fairy chant in the mirror whilst naked. I mean take a positive slant on everything automatically. The meat pie you just bit in to may contain maggots, but maggots contain a lot of protein. OK that’s a bit extreme but you get the point.
9. Compare yourself against yourself.
If you look at how you were yesterday and how you are today and there is an improvement then that is great. If there is no improvement then you know you need to improve your efforts. Don’t start comparing your self to other people. Saying you are poor compared to D. Trump is just going to make you miserable.
10. There is no need for you to put yourself down.
By seeing yourself in a negative light you are only reinforcing your low self esteem. If you want to improve your self esteem. Ask yourself, how can I improve my self esteem. The answer will always be, find one positive thing about yourself and that will do it.
tagged as: inspirational. quotes. quote. self esteem.
reblogged from cuehappiness
originally posted by sunnythunderstorms
- freed-artists reblogged this from adtvnation
- imaninoelle likes this
- torturedsoulchronicles reblogged this from adtvnation
- adtvnation reblogged this from theresonatingchamber
- themisunderstoodgoodman reblogged this from wendidarling
- photosbyjaye reblogged this from theresonatingchamber
- photosbyjaye likes this
- silentvisions likes this
- themisunderstoodgoodman likes this
- modernemeid reblogged this from wendidarling
- theresonatingchamber reblogged this from wendidarling
- missphebe likes this
- wendidarling reblogged this from sunnythunderstorms
- how2tieatie likes this
- iamlanai likes this
- your-daintyshadow reblogged this from frighteninglybluesky
- psychobelle likes this
- meetmeonthamestreet likes this
- apcgeorgia likes this
- magnoliasandmimosas reblogged this from monogramsandmargaritasblog
- magnoliasandmimosas likes this
- stabmysanity11 likes this
- stabmysanity11 reblogged this from monogramsandmargaritasblog
- zoecaroline likes this
- annacatherine2 reblogged this from monogramsandmargaritasblog
- corpvsdelicti likes this
- knowledgespeaks--wisdomlistens reblogged this from monogramsandmargaritasblog
- monogramsandmargaritasblog reblogged this from life-love-laughter
- ibrokemypencil likes this
- ibrokemypencil reblogged this from omega-sigh
- omega-sigh reblogged this from krissyvee
- ngifing likes this
- girlwithnobird likes this
- youneversinkwhenyouarewithme likes this
- myfairliza likes this
- himalayan-walking-shoes likes this
- dreamasifitwerereality reblogged this from daisyjacob
- dreamasifitwerereality likes this
- nikiandniko likes this
- princessoftheland likes this
- muneek likes this
- thepleasureprinciple likes this
- quintessentiallyshe reblogged this from sunnythunderstorms
- complikatedmelody reblogged this from snugglyjeff
- caughtuslippin reblogged this from thelastblackspartan
- pictureinmypassport likes this
- snugglyjeff reblogged this from theklr
- eyeputout likes this