Chocolate dipped pretzels with red, white, and blue spinkles
These would be great favors!
This sounds/looks like the most delicious thing I would ever eat.
Berries with Lemon Mint Syrup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) firmly packed mint leaves and tender stems, crushed, plus 4 sprigs for garnish (optional), or 1/3 cup dried mint
- Zest from 1 lemon, cut off in 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 1/2 quart(s) mixed berries, such as blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and quartered strawberries
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar, mint leaves and stems or dried mint and lemon zest. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered, for 20 minutes. If using fresh mint, remove it and the lemon zest with a slotted spoon and discard. If using dried mint, strain the syrup.
- Bring the syrup back to a simmer. Remove from the heat and add the berries. Stir gently and then pour into a bowl. Let cool to room temperature. Serve the berries and syrup in bowls topped with the fresh mint sprigs, if using.
Serve with vanilla frozen yogurt for a delicious, healthy dessert!
Spring Brownie Pops